The Fox & Goose Inn in Hebden Bridge, is a privately-owned Cooperative pub, serving quality cask ales, one local keg lager, craft ciders, bottled lagers and good wine in comfortable, congenial surroundings.
The pub runs a yearly cider festival, holds weekly quiz nights (Mondays) and regular music sessions. We also welcome musicians to drop in and play at any time. The pub also offers exhibition space for artists to display their work. For further details please give us a call on 01422 648052
The Fox & Goose is well-known for being dog-friendly to well-behaved dogs.
What does the Fox Offer?
- Drinks – Quality cask-conditioned real ales from microbreweries, a selection of ciders, continental bottled beers, craft gins, malt whisky, various spirits and good wines. We also serve teas, speciality coffee and hot chocolate.
- Beer garden – The hillside beer garden is a peaceful haven, well above the busy road with spectacular views where you can sit and read, enjoy a picnic, play with the dogs or just soak up the sun.
- Roaring fire – During the winter months we also have a fire burning to keep you warm and snug.
- Free Meeting Rooms – The Fox and Goose have bookable space for groups and meetings. Please give us a call now to book your space on 01422 648052.
- Bring your own Food – we do sell some food but you are quite welcome to bring your own picnic to eat in our garden.
- We love dogs – Water and free biscuits are available at the bar for our furry friends.
- Muddy boots and bikes – There is a space to lock your bike and we have stone floors, so your welcome to keep your muddy boots on.
Everyone is welcome at the Fox & Goose, reflecting the Hebden Bridge community’s inclusive ethos come in and join us.